We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I-size, the new European regulation concerning the safety in car entered into force on July 9, 2013. It adds to the regulation R 44/04 which was also completed by a reminder of the optimal conditions of safety. Recall of the pictograms.
I-size, the new European regulation concerning car safety came into force on July 9, 2013. It will generalize the Isofix attachment, a classification of car seats according to the size in centimeters of the child, and the position back to the road until at least 15 months. It is in addition to the R 44/04 regulation which has also been supplemented by a reminder of the optimal safety conditions.
1st picto security
- This logo distinguishes between i-size car seats and i-size seats in new cars.
- Learn more about the new i-size regulation
2nd security pictogram
- This logo indicates that the back-to-road position is mandatory for up to 15 months (according to the new European i-size regulations).
- It will therefore appear on the new i-size approved car seats, which will gradually replace the R44 / 04 approved car seats that should disappear from traffic in 2018.
3rd picto security
- This new label reminds you to disable the airbag, with a car seat back to the road.
4th picto security
- This pictogram, for a car seat with an Isofix attachment, represents the back-to-road position with the Top Tether.
- It is in addition to the 3 already existing pictograms which represent 1) the seat -auto position facing the road with retaining strap; 2) the car seat facing the road with a strut (vehicle floor support system); 3) the car seat back to the road with strut.
- Today, 60% of car seats have an Isofix attachment.